FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $250!
Magnetic Clay Bath
Enviromedica’s Magnetic Clay™ Bath offers a time-tested detoxification method, using only the highest-grade, desert sourced clay. Free of additives and synergistically combined with ancient sea salt, our clay bath provides a uniquely potent, professional-grade clay bath formula that you can use in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Untreated, unaltered product, used for thousands of years
- Inexpensive and convenient
- Can be enjoyed in the privacy of your own home
- Synergistic formula to maximize the natural adsorptive properties of the clay
- Can be used on both children and seniors
- No emulsifiers or chemical additives
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 12 or above and get 5% off
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Premium-grade sodium bentonite, Mojave Desert sourced calcium bentonite, Himalayan pink salt.
Magnetic Clay Bath is formulated with premium clays, free of emulsifiers, and will clump if improperly mixed. To reach full therapeutic potential, clay powder should be completely hydrated and free of clumps.
Full Body Baths: 1 to 3 cups (236-700ml), water temp100-104˚F (38-40˚C), bathe for 10-20 minutes. Start with 1 cup of clay powder per bath, and increase by 1 cup with each successive bath treatment. Sensitive individuals should use less clay powder and/or stay in the bath for less time.
Foot Baths: 1 to 2 cups (236-475ml), water temp 100-104˚F (38-40˚C), soak feet for 20-30 minutes. Use a non-metallic foot basin, and enough clay/water mixture to cover ankles. The preferred method (blender mixing) to prepare clay foot baths is required for optimal results.
1. Preparing a Bath: Slowly sprinkle measured clay powder into stream of warm, running bath water. Add more hot or cool water as necessary to achieve desired temp.
2. Bathing & Clean Up: Enter the bath and hand stir the water to circulate clay while bathing. After allotted time, allow tub to drain and continue to run warm water for 30-60 seconds to ensure clean drainage. Take a tepid shower and rinse skin to remove clay residue. Carefully exit the bath, clay can be slippery.
3. Post-Bath Care: Moisturize skin with a chemical-free moisturizer to relieve any dryness. Some minerals and electrolytes may be depleted during your bath session and should be replenished as soon as possible. Drink plenty of mineral rich spring water, herbal tea, and rest.